Sunday, June 18, 2006

Soulful Soundtracks

I started listening to soundtracks, i guess about 4-5 years back and since then I have enjoyed so many of them. I am now totally hooked on to instrumentals as a genre. But the thing about OST is that it is not easily accessible on the internet. I have been trying torrent for the last week and it's been great..getting more of these..

Well, anyway, just downloaded this track from 'Crash' the movie called A Really Good Cloak. If anyone has seen the movie, they would realize the scene I am talking about, probably one of the most touching scenes from the movie.

The point, I guess, I am making is that, if you have enjoyed the movie and can place the track in context, I guess you enjoy it even more. Every time, I listen to this, I can feel the moment from the movie...the kid, the father, the mother, the gunman and the invisible cloak....

hmm...really miss watching these amazing movies out here....

No comments: