Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A City gone Crazy

And just like that Bangalore goes crazy at the death of a veteran actor. I guess I can never be truly Bangalorean since I dont feel for the death of Dr.Rajkumar as much as the thousands of Kannadigas...

The security guards at my office were passing out pictures of 'Annavaru' to stick on the car windshields. The guard tells me 'for your safety only, sir'. I must admit I found it funny but I guess I would rather find it funny than with a broken leg or something.

I understand having a hero/role model to look upto. But to go crazy to the extent of creating violence at that is just something I cant figure out. The worst, they have just shut down the city...

For a poor bachelor like me who does not count his culinary skills as a strength, this was a nightmare. Hell, I didnt even have enough food stocked at home since I wasnt in town for the last few days. I hope tomorrow is a little better.

God bless the inventor of Maggi, the saviour always....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever heard of outsourcing the culinary skills....thought of marriage?