Thursday, April 20, 2006

Speaketh the minister 2

Hmmm....after I had made a mention of the possible impact of the inexperienced chief minister, it looks the Honourable Chief Minister has already heard about it and has responded to it. I didnt know I was such a powerful spokesperson.. :)

Anyway, turning the argument on its head, maybe in some ways it is also good. Like in any B-school, you will have the real experienced guys (5yrs & more...we used to call them Lathis) and the real young kids (19-20 yr olds). Both of them have their own strengths. I guess similarly, having a chief minister who hasnt held office before may allow him to go ahead with schemes without being ambushed by other compulsions at least until he learns the trick of the trade. (oh...there my cynic head sprouts up again....in you go)

For the record, I do see the roads being taken up as a serious concern. The Koramangala roads are being tarred at a feverish pace and it seems to be the case in several parts of the city. Great!!

No comments: