Wednesday, June 15, 2005

EMail - Less or More

So my mailbox wasnt working for the last couple of days and man it was a tough day. It seemed to me almost that there was no purpose in me being in office. What it says is that the only work that I do is to read and reply to emails. Which brings back to the question asked so many times 'Is Email really productive or counter productive?'

I dont know why the image I get in my mind was of a small island of about 20 sq. m with one single tree right in the middle of a deserted river bank and I am just standing there wondering what to do. If I had any sort of talent in drawing, I might have tried that. Well that was a bit too far..:)

That's what email does to people, I guess. I just am too plugged!!

3 comments:

Ram C said...

what about blogging.. it is only email which was not working, isn't it???

Kaps said...

Bibs,

U have been book tagged....find out more here
http://sambharmafia.blogspot.com/2005/06/book-tagged.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Bibin,

How are you doing buddy? Good to see that you are alive & kicking!

Do stay in touch dude
best
me