Saturday, September 16, 2006

New York, New York

New York is a great place, a city full of energy and a city that never sleeps..but when I am travelling back tomorrow to India, I feel good..

I feel so ready to travel back...I am usually the kind of person who likes visiting new places and try and understand the 'character' of the city.

New York should have been perfect. Dont know if it is due to the amount of work or the team I was working with...am sure glad India is calling...

I guess there are times when you want to be the adventurous one in the world exploring new corners and there are other times when you want to get back into the comfort zone that you are used to....

What a person is, I suppose dependent on how comfortable and what proportion of the time he/she likes to tread into the unknown...

The one good thing about this trip was the number of old friends I caught up with. I realized I knew so many people here - school, college, ex-colleagues, IIMB and some of them I had lost touch over the last 3-4 years and some of them I have not talked to in about 10 years...But its good to know that there are so many people who you can just pick off where we left off from...

Makes me think, I should definitely try living in Mumbai...

2 comments:

bombay dosti said...

OO laaa.. Mumbai calling...
absolutely... for the small town charm that Bangalore has, hope mumbai has the energy charm, hope you like it

Bibs said...

now ...dont start taking me seriously...