Friday, January 05, 2007

We are the Game...

This post is totally disoriented and will probably have no semblance of sanity but then it is a Friday.

What if all of life was one massive computer game with its multiple storylines and plots. Then, for every decision there would be at least 2 paths. There would be a parallel universe where the same characters exist but with a different story and plot. Of course that has to be true given that we are all part of the 'Matrix'. No program exists without an alternative subroutine.

In some philosophical way, this is probably true. At every point in time, we are always confronted with decisions which may or may not have a deep impact on how your life's paths turn. There is always a Sliding Door in front of you. What you do going forward is just a function of whether you took the door or not.

I have no idea or recollection why I started thinking of this. The only thing that came to my mind was 'deja vu'. In this computer game of life, maybe deja vu would be the cheat code which would allow you to make the decision of whether to take the door or not....some sort of a time travel thing so you know what the door leads to...

Too many things in my head, I guess...I am not making sense to myself...
Let it just be known that 'We are the Game'.....and next time, do take the door...

No comments: